Published 15:53 on 24 Nov 2021
The CYC committee has agreed to exceptional measures to try to bring the bar back into proper operation and we are therefore seeking proposals from a member of the club to run the bar until 31st March 2022.
The committee is willing to run the bar on a self-employed contract basis and offer this work to a member before looking more widely.
Your proposal should identify:
- How you will encourage and notify members to support the bar.
- The opening hours necessary to support the various section during the summer and winter periods and that the registered hours for the supply of intoxicants are strictly observed.
- How you will see that persons not entitled to be on the club's premises are asked to leave and that persons who are not entitled to be supplied with intoxicating liquor are not served.
- How you will manage the bar area, deliveries, and stock in the cellar.
- How you will ensure bar area is clean and tidy at all times
- The cost of providing this service the club.
- Level of anticipated turnover.
- Identify innovative ways of increasing profits from the sale of excisable goods. The profits will be used by the to the club to re-invest (rule 52).
If you are interested, please send in your proposal by Friday 10th of December to firstname.lastname@example.org, ring Andrew Bond on 07878648732 for further details.
Last updated 13:39 on 7 December 2023