Conditions of Membership
1. Every Candidate for membership shall be proposed and seconded by two fully paid up members to whom he is personally known.
2. Every candidate shall complete the Application Form and sign the INDEMNITY section giving their full name and address. The said form shall be prominently displayed in the Club premises for at least seven days before the election of new member.
3. Every member wishing to bring a boat to the Club must hold a Current valid Certificate of Third Party (with wreck recovery) Insurance on that boat and must produce it to the Treasurer or other nominated member of the Committee before the boat may be brought to the Club.
4. The Committee will levy additional charges to members for use of Club facilities such as moorings, slipway and compound.
5. The Committee shall take such action as it thinks necessary in the event of the conduct of any member being in their opinion detrimental to the club.
6. The Committee or the Club will not be responsible for any property of the members for accident, loss of life, injury or damage to any craft under any circumstance.
7. All persons participate in Club events at their own risk.
Please refer to the current CYC Club handbook (available at the CYC bar) for full details.
Last updated 23:17 on 30 June 2021